The South-east Queensland Expo is an experience you wouldn’t what to miss, consisting of Camping, Caravan, Fishing, 4 x4, Rural and Leisure Expo being held over three exciting days! Including attractions, and entertainment to suit all ages.
EXPO OPENING HOURS
- Friday 17th March: 10a.m to 4. 00p.m
- Saturday 18thMarch: 9. 00a.m till 4. 30p.m
- Sunday 19th March: 9. 00a.m till 3. 00p.m
- Adults $10, Children 16 years and under, free with an Adult. [over 18years]
- Free return passes available upon request.
Conditions of Entry
- Children will not be admitted if not accompanied by an adult over 18 years.
- No refunds will be provided once you have purchased your entry ticket.
- Footwear must be worn within the Expo grounds.
- No dogs or pets allowed within the event (except registered assistance dogs).
The Expo Coordinator in line with Security, reserves the right to refuse entry, or remove any person from within the event at any time without prior notice.
The Expo Organiser has the right to change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
Proceeds raised are being donated to:
Heart of Australia, Life Flight, and the continued restoration of the Jimboomba Community Hall.